Who can benefit from IVF?
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a great option for couples who are unable to conceive naturally because of problems involving:
- The fallopian tubes (tubal factor)
- Low sperm count or poor sperm quality (male factor)
- Pelvic adhesions (pelvic factor)
- Severe endometriosis
IVF is also an option for:
- Unexplained infertility (when a couple fails to conceive even after the usual fertility tests come back as ‘normal’)
- Women older than 37
- Women who have failed to conceive through ovulation induction and/or insemination
- Women under 37 who have been unable to conceive after trying for more than a year of unprotected intercourse
We have helped many infertile couples to become parents with in vitro fertilization. If you and your partner are having trouble conceiving, New York Fertility & IVF Surgery Associates can help. Schedule an appointment using the form on this page to begin your journey to parenthood.